The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




"The" Challenger
#10
HAULN-SS Wrote:Side exit right behind the rear wheels would be hawt. These cars dont really have a nice place to flow some exhaust tips out the back like new cars do. Also, H-pipe is old school...X is where its at these days. As for the carb, you basically have holleys and qjets. I like qjets..and I have no idea what you mean by a 360 cam? I'd say get your intake to be something like idle - 5500, unless a "360 cam" is something ridiculous

"360" cam is a Mopar Performance camshaft that is almost a stock cam from a 360 engine. Which is simply a 318 with a bigger bore. I was looking and summit has carb and intake kits with Edelbrock parts for $450.
Jeff Morrison - Used Car Manager
Woodstock Garage, Inc.
Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep - RAM

Current Stable of Mopar Junk
57 Chrysler Windsor 4drHT - 67 Dodge D100 Short Bed Step Side - 71 Dodge Challenger - 91 Chrysler Lebaron LX 33k mile Survivor - 91 Dodge Dakota V8 - 05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster - 08 Ram 2500 Cummins
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: