The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




I dont care if you dont like metal.
#6
Ok - so, this was incredible. I have never been so blown away by the ability to shred, and I've seen a lot of good guitarists. The two guitarists hit every not just as if they were in the studio(same goes for the vocals). the place was packed, but I managed to work my way up to 1st row - even though my shirt got soaked by metal-funk. I was center stage, best seat in the house probably (or best 1/2 square foot of standing room). Hermal Li was in the middle of a song, caught my eye and I motioned for him to throw his pick, so I got a pick from the fastest guitar player in the world. They played like an hour and a half - 3 extra songs because some D-bag in the crowd was wearing a full dragon head costume. The last "trick" they performed was in the middle of a solo, arranging themselves (two guitarists, keytarist, bassis) into a square, and using one hand to continue playing their own instrument, and the other hand to play the next instrument if you can picture that. They never missed a note - even playing lefthanded, backwards, and the wrong instrument. I'd love to be able to spend 6 hours a day with a guitar in my hand trying to get to that level.
2013 Cadillac ATS....¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅||█~ ::~ :~ :►
2008 Chevy Malibu LT....▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂
1986 Monte Carlo SS. ...███▲▲ █ █ ███████
1999 F250 SuperDuty...███████████████████►
1971 Monte Carlo SC ...◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: