10-02-2006, 09:27 PM
Apoc Wrote:asteele2 Wrote:Chris, I imagine an off the shelf Joe Rocket suit should fit you pretty well... I've noticed that their stuff is measured more "American" than your typical Shift, or Berik leathers.
Looks can be deceiving... most shirts and jackets that fit otherwise are way too tight across my back and as a result I can't move my arms freely. I think the largest they make is a 56 and I wear at least a 58, if not a 60, jacket... my shoulders/back are just too freaking broad.
It occured to me today that my racing suit is a 62 and the zipper no longer works because it tore from the seam. I found an A* Stage that comes in a 64 but the problem is it's 2 piece.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.newenough.com/alpinestars_stage_2pc_suit_page.htm">http://www.newenough.com/alpinestars_st ... t_page.htm</a><!-- m -->
Someone tell me where I can try a 64 on since there's a 5% restocking fee for anything over $400 at newenough.
'76 911S | '14 328xi | '17 GTI | In memoriam: '08 848, '85 944
"Here, at last, is the cure for texting while driving. The millions of deaths which occur every year due to the iPhone’s ability to stream the Kim K/Ray-J video in 4G could all be avoided, every last one of them, if the government issued everyone a Seventies 911 and made sure they always left the house five minutes later than they’d wanted to. It would help if it could be made to rain as well. Full attention on the road. Guaranteed." -Jack Baruth
"Here, at last, is the cure for texting while driving. The millions of deaths which occur every year due to the iPhone’s ability to stream the Kim K/Ray-J video in 4G could all be avoided, every last one of them, if the government issued everyone a Seventies 911 and made sure they always left the house five minutes later than they’d wanted to. It would help if it could be made to rain as well. Full attention on the road. Guaranteed." -Jack Baruth
