The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




GT Live at VIR Oct 6-8 w/ Grand Am
#43
OK I emailed the promoter/director for the event about getting group pricing and this is what he said:

Quote:If you get together at least 20 cars then I can give you a weekend pass
for $30 per person. I am checking with VIR on camping. They normally
charge $50 for the weekend. The best thing to do for parking is to
arrive early and grab passes for the fan festivals. that way you can
park in the north paddock. I am including a link with info for one of
the 5 fan festivals so you can take a look. we could probably set up
dedicated parking for you in the skid pad area. that is really cool
because it is on asphalt, right where a bunch of activity is taking
place and close to potential camping spots. But in order to execute the
parking there'd have to be some rules:

1. commitment of 50 cars. I need to do this because I need to take away
space from others to do this, so I don't want the space to go unused.
And I need this to be big enough so people notice. It has to be obvious
it is a club(s), not just 10 or 20 randomly parked cars.
2. 1 or 2 people to help get people into the parking spots
3. combined arrival. it is very difficult to run an open lot for
preferred parking at this point in the game. you don't have to get
there at the same time, but that would be ideal. in a best case
scenario we stage you guys in the Raceplex at whatever time works, and
then we bring you in as a group.

let me know what you think.

thanks

We'd probably have to get CCVT and maybe the VCU or UVA car clubs involved to make it happen. I don't know if Mason's group is still together but if you could get them in on it you could probably get a section for 50 cars.
2018 Ducati Panigale V4

Past: 2018 Honda Civic Type-R, 2015 Yamaha R1, 2009 BMW M3, 2013 Aprilia RSV4R, 2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2006 Porsche Cayman S, 2012 Ducati 1199, 2009 Subaru WRX, 2008 CBR1000RR, 2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R, 2000 Toyota Tundra, 2005 Honda CBR600RR, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1997 Honda Civic EX

http://www.aclr8.com
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: