09-08-2006, 10:27 PM
alright. So are we gonna make a little gathering out of this or what? Can someone bring a grill? I've got a tiny one I'll bring if nothing else. I can run out and pick up some meat and such too. Is there an easy up that someone could bring? We'll being a few chairs. Might as well have the MM hospitality area set up! :wink:
And would anyone be up for beers/dinner afterwards? Jess and I would love to go back to JMU and do dinner at Daves Taverna or some other classic place if others would like to.
Or... Jess just suggested we could all goto festival! :lol: :roll:
And would anyone be up for beers/dinner afterwards? Jess and I would love to go back to JMU and do dinner at Daves Taverna or some other classic place if others would like to.
Or... Jess just suggested we could all goto festival! :lol: :roll:
The only thing that stops a bad guy with a van is a good guy with a van
