The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




So I bought a subaru
#16
Hunter Wrote:Hey its beautiful... in it's own special way. (it sounds like Im talking about a retarded kid.)

I'm just pumped because I'll be able to drive myself to killington when it's snowing and I now have a working car stereo.

killington is awesome. i wanna go skiing so bad right now, but i went to tahoe a few years ago and that kinda ruined me for east coast stuff. i've heard it time and time again and realized what everyone was talkin about when i went out west. the east is shit. i do have fond memories of killington though.
1994 Ford Ranger
2004 Honda S2000
2007 BMW X3
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: