09-05-2006, 10:11 PM
Thanks for all the compliments, yeah, ill definitely try to make it down to isat for the meeting. I was lucky enough to have my parents buy me that for high school. I didnt pay for the car but i paid for all the mods. Now my sisters driving it
. I took off the rims before i left though, no way she would be driving on those. Yeah, so I wont have that car anymore but hopefully I will be coming next year with something much faster. Havent decided whether it will be another mustang or not, but definitely no more v6.
. I took off the rims before i left though, no way she would be driving on those. Yeah, so I wont have that car anymore but hopefully I will be coming next year with something much faster. Havent decided whether it will be another mustang or not, but definitely no more v6.
I walk biatch
