09-05-2006, 06:18 PM
I mentioned this at the end of the other thread about helping me find a car, but I just went and picked it up today from PA. I don't actually own a digital camera, I just stole my moms to take pictures and I can figure out how to adjust any of the settings so deal with the dark pictures. The car drives great, the only problems are a dent about the size of a fist above the rear drivers side wheel and two of the hubcaps are missing. I really dont give a crap about either of those to things so I'm quite happy with it.
So here it is...
![[Image: Subie1.jpg]](http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e317/brown2hm/Subie1.jpg)
![[Image: Subie2.jpg]](http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e317/brown2hm/Subie2.jpg)
![[Image: Subie3.jpg]](http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e317/brown2hm/Subie3.jpg)
P.S. I'm now taking suggestions for names.
So here it is...
![[Image: Subie1.jpg]](http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e317/brown2hm/Subie1.jpg)
![[Image: Subie2.jpg]](http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e317/brown2hm/Subie2.jpg)
![[Image: Subie3.jpg]](http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e317/brown2hm/Subie3.jpg)
P.S. I'm now taking suggestions for names.
1993 BMW 325is
Sgt. Slaughter
Sgt. Slaughter
