09-05-2006, 12:42 PM
blue painter's tape FTW. Just don't leave it on a long time (months). I did for the SE-R to hold the sunroof seal in at the track and it has become an integral part of the sunroof (not that I really care since the seal isn't exactly pretty in the first place).
Hey Derek, the classins is set up by the SCCA dependent upon the car and any modifications that have been done. I assume you're driving your new Legacy in D-stock, which means that the SCCA has determined your car to be, in stock form, comparable in an autocross course to the other cars listed in D. If it makes you feel good, Ryan and I, in a non-turbo supra, are classed in F.
Ryan, please try not to get whipped by some girl in a crapmaro again
.
Hey Derek, the classins is set up by the SCCA dependent upon the car and any modifications that have been done. I assume you're driving your new Legacy in D-stock, which means that the SCCA has determined your car to be, in stock form, comparable in an autocross course to the other cars listed in D. If it makes you feel good, Ryan and I, in a non-turbo supra, are classed in F.
Ryan, please try not to get whipped by some girl in a crapmaro again
.
