09-05-2006, 12:32 PM
Wow - I just checked up on this thread for the first time in a while.
I'm sorry to hear that you're not comfortable with the risk level of street riding, Mike, but I completely respect your evaluation. It's always going to be something only borderline rational anyways, and you're at the point in the learning curve that, I think, really makes riding the most dangerous. I saw the bike in the garage yesterday without the plastics on it, and man, it would make a mean streetfigher! *nudge nudge*
Good luck with whatever direction the rebuild takes. If you do decide to sell it you shouldn't have a problem with such a great bike. It'll be a shame not to be able to go riding with you, though.
Oh right, and glad that you're healed up good!
I'm sorry to hear that you're not comfortable with the risk level of street riding, Mike, but I completely respect your evaluation. It's always going to be something only borderline rational anyways, and you're at the point in the learning curve that, I think, really makes riding the most dangerous. I saw the bike in the garage yesterday without the plastics on it, and man, it would make a mean streetfigher! *nudge nudge*

Good luck with whatever direction the rebuild takes. If you do decide to sell it you shouldn't have a problem with such a great bike. It'll be a shame not to be able to go riding with you, though.
Oh right, and glad that you're healed up good!
When it comes to Ryan Jenkins, the story ends with me putting him in the wall.
2009 Speed Triple | 2006 DR-Z400SM | 1999 CBR600F4 | 1998 Jeep Cherokee
-Ginger
2009 Speed Triple | 2006 DR-Z400SM | 1999 CBR600F4 | 1998 Jeep Cherokee
-Ginger
