The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Whats up Justin
#14
damnit458 Wrote:
WRXtranceformed Wrote:LOL that reminds me of a couple of classic Keith pics:[Image: Picture012.jpg]
I can still say that that the next day was the worst Ive had in more than 2 years at JMU.

But god damn, the 5 minutes of that night that I remember make it all worth it

:wink:


hahaha I'm glad 1428 served you well that evening. man look at my room- you and my buddy Eric were puking everywhere!! Confusedhock:
1996 BMW 328is white │ 89 BMW 325i track car │84 BMW 325e for sale!│Past: 94 Honda Del Sol S, 2003 Toyota 4Runner V8 Limited, 1996 BMW 328i

e30/e36 parts for sale... PM me
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: