The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




GT Live at VIR Oct 6-8 w/ Grand Am
#40
.RJ Wrote:I think Kaan is going to be my crew cheif if I do this....

He'll scare off all the other teams with his Bullhorn!

we just need to make sure your car will last the 3 hours with your cracker ass behind the wheel. who is your second driver? and can they tolerate me?

we need to build you the left rear tire pick up... make sure you bring your broom... I'd like to get two people that are "excited" about crewing... i want to put RJ up front... i'll be watching nascar to learn how to crew cheif! Wink
#99 - 2000 Civic Si (Future H2 Car, Former H1 car)
IPGparts.com, AutoFair Honda, Amsoil, QuikLatch Fasteners
NASA-MA Tech Inspector (Retired)
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: