The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




HANG OUT EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT, 7:30 @ Sheetz
#12
BLAIR Wrote:
white_2kgt Wrote:Hey guys, I just want to remind you of something. Getting places like this to ALLOW you to just hang out in their parking lots is a RARE occurrence. I run a Message Board here in MD and over the past 4 years we have had 3 different places where we could hang out w/ the owners permission. Over those 4 years we have LOST that right, each and every time the reasons stated were to much trash left behind and to just jackassery going on in the lot (revving engines, burnouts, speeding, etc). So, I ask you, PLEASE don't fuck up this privilage, and if you are one of the last ones there, take a look around and clean up a little, even if the group as a hole didn't make a mess, if there is one, be nice and clean up a little.

That is all. Have fun!

running a MD message board gtg group really has nothing to do with what we are doing. we are students parking in student lots. I pay $182.00 a year to park where i want to when permitted. we all have JMU parking passes.. therefore we can park wherever we want on campus..its legal.. the signs at the enterances say so.. we wont be causing any trouble as in burnouts, noise, trash etc.. what do you think we are?

I don't think he meant it like that. He was just giving us a heads up that even a little misbehaving (as car guys have been known to do) could cause problems that we don't want. I absolutely love the idea of getting together in the parking lot on campus and hanging out, we'll just have to be clean and tidy about it. Smile
2010 Dodge Ram 1500
2019 Ford Mustang
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: