08-30-2006, 11:08 PM
He said no to the trade. Says the "knock" stops when you put a screwdriver on the dust shield of the transmission. So that is nothing. He said the front brakes are shot and it is undriveable until new ones are installed. He lowered his price to $550. Should I do it? Looks like I have the Spirit sold for $650, but that is at least two weeks off. I have a former professor who I hang out with some who has a 06 F250 and a featherlite aluminum car trailer. He says he will help me get it for the cost of gas and lunch. Van is 3 hours away. So...should I?
Jeff Morrison - Used Car Manager
Woodstock Garage, Inc.
Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep - RAM
Current Stable of Mopar Junk
57 Chrysler Windsor 4drHT - 67 Dodge D100 Short Bed Step Side - 71 Dodge Challenger - 91 Chrysler Lebaron LX 33k mile Survivor - 91 Dodge Dakota V8 - 05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster - 08 Ram 2500 Cummins
Woodstock Garage, Inc.
Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep - RAM
Current Stable of Mopar Junk
57 Chrysler Windsor 4drHT - 67 Dodge D100 Short Bed Step Side - 71 Dodge Challenger - 91 Chrysler Lebaron LX 33k mile Survivor - 91 Dodge Dakota V8 - 05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster - 08 Ram 2500 Cummins

