08-28-2006, 07:54 AM
This is far more acceptable than a Ramscampage, but allow me to remind you of this conversation:
Me: Jeff, do you have any kids?
Jeff: What?...No, I don't.
Me: Do any of these imaginary kids play soccer?
Jeff: No, because they don't exist...
Me: Then why do you want a goddamn minivan?!?!!!
But apart from that, I think it's cool.
I think you should flat black it and put 'Free Candy' on the side, in nice vinyl. Maybe gothic/gangsta font.
Me: Jeff, do you have any kids?
Jeff: What?...No, I don't.
Me: Do any of these imaginary kids play soccer?
Jeff: No, because they don't exist...
Me: Then why do you want a goddamn minivan?!?!!!
But apart from that, I think it's cool.
I think you should flat black it and put 'Free Candy' on the side, in nice vinyl. Maybe gothic/gangsta font.
1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442
