The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




How about this guys... thoughts?
#3
TurboOmni08 Wrote:the only downsides are:

1. Oil leaks from old turbo lines and oil pan
2. "Knock" transmission related (?)
3. rust on wheel lip (common)
4. Front brakes ($20 at A/Z)
5. Headliner is gone
6. A/C works but had leak...needs recharge. I would tell him strait trade for my car and he would have to come to me. He wanted $600 outright I was asking $900 hoping for $700
other than that mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Quote:So....what ya think?!
I think you're a very strange man, Jeff. Wink
SM #55 | 06 Titan | 12 Focus | 06 Exige | 14 CX-5
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: