08-26-2006, 09:18 AM
white97dsm Wrote:^^^^yea FWD FTL
Says the guy who drove the how many horsepower Eclipse RS?
Personally, I think that the MS3 is going to be alot better than the MS6. I mean, the 3 I drove on the time-match felt as fast in the corners as the MS6, add 100 horsepower, a proper transmission, and you might have something there. Remember, the Euro Focus ST (Same platform as the 3) has the turbo I-5 making 220hp, and it seems to get rave reviews...the biggest complaints being the large size of the motor affecting handling and the turbo lag, both of which will be alleviated with the DISI motor. Clearly at least Mazda has no problem bringing it here, maybe Ford won't be able to pull the "American Fuel sucks so we can't bring our hot hatch here" line, and we'll see this 2.3 turbo in a Focus someday...maybe.
1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442
