The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




FS: E30 ///M3 (M52, New ppg paint, tastefully modified)
#1
Here's the deal, I'm moving to boston, this car should never have to drive in boston so I "must" sell it for its own well being. Ive got tons invested, check out the link to the ad on bimmerforums. The car is not only fast, but a classic clean m, the e30's are especially rare as you well know and are gaining value almost exponentially haha. Anyways check it out, I'm open to any possbile trades, preferably bmw/audi although ive had a few offers on wrxs ive enteratined. Many of you saw my 540 project and know that I'm not going to throw together any junk, this is no exception. Price is listed in ad, make it $13K for MM guys, i have to sell it within a week or else its coming to boston and its fate is unknown haha. Here's the ad:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7270612&posted=1#post7270612">http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh ... ost7270612</a><!-- m -->

Pics:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://community.webshots.com/user/M52E30">http://community.webshots.com/user/M52E30</a><!-- m -->

email me directly at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:wynnehl@bu.edu">wynnehl@bu.edu</a><!-- e -->
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: