The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Man, I love the intertubes!
#8
Maengelito Wrote:
Andy Wrote:Before people :?: you, Feersty. Rex got 4 wheels for less than the cost of one of them, brand new.

So unless they're garbage, it got an amazing deal. But since it's for Julie and not him, I expect that all four wheels are in good shape. :wink:

i think feersty was talkin about my comment addressing the prices between 15" and 17" tires. its rare, but i'll side with feersty on the anti :?:

Yeah, that is why I mentioned it. But getting a set of Kosei's with tires is unbelievable for 100$.
2017 Mineral White BMW M240i Cabriolet
2014 White Platinum Pearl Explorer Sport

Living in the Alamo City.
210
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: