The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Time to beat up on some Mazdas again
#17
"Rbadboy21 Wrote:4 doors, 4 seats, 0 turbos.

The Rx-8 is in no way and never was intended to be a replacement for the FD Wink

Ryan

Like I said, I know this. Hence, RX-8 instead of 7. But I mean, Mazda can't say "Oh, here's this cool rotary sports car, that isn't an RX-7. Oh, and you we're not making an RX-7, so you'd better have fun with the RX-8, but it's not an RX-7. Ok? Ok." and then expect people not to compare it to the FD. Does Mazda not want me to compare the RX-8 to the FD? Fine, cool, bring on the RX-7. Then I'll compare THAT rotary sports car to the FD, instead of your OTHER rotary sports car. That isn't an FD. RX-8. [/i]
1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: