08-19-2006, 07:15 AM
540-421-0200 - If we go I'd like to go really early in the morning. I know that sounds evil but I'm a morning person...
If you get this before 8am on Saturday we can go today, or hit me up and we will plan something for tomorrow (Sunday) morning. I'm talking about leaving Harrisonburg no later than 6:30am so that we can get up there, pick it up, and back to H'burg no later than 11am.
(I'm really not trying to sound like a jerk, I'd just really like to have the rest of the weekend for my projects...)
Also, fuel for my truck will run about $50-$60 assuming we can make it up and back on a tank, FYI. If you're up for taking all that on, 540-421-0200 and I'm happy to help!
Pete
If you get this before 8am on Saturday we can go today, or hit me up and we will plan something for tomorrow (Sunday) morning. I'm talking about leaving Harrisonburg no later than 6:30am so that we can get up there, pick it up, and back to H'burg no later than 11am.
(I'm really not trying to sound like a jerk, I'd just really like to have the rest of the weekend for my projects...)
Also, fuel for my truck will run about $50-$60 assuming we can make it up and back on a tank, FYI. If you're up for taking all that on, 540-421-0200 and I'm happy to help!
Pete
http://www.85xr.com
1985 Merkur XR4Ti Track Car
2013 Ford F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
E46 BMW 330Ci Sport 5spd
1973 Honda CL125S
1985 Honda CX500
2013 Arctic Cat 700 ATV
2017 Onewheel +
1985 Merkur XR4Ti Track Car
2013 Ford F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
E46 BMW 330Ci Sport 5spd
1973 Honda CL125S
1985 Honda CX500
2013 Arctic Cat 700 ATV
2017 Onewheel +
