The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Are you gonna buy a PS3?
No
0%
0
Yes, but when the price comes down (post your price point).
0%
0
Yes I'm going to buy it at launch.
0%
0
0 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Why Sony is going to hell
#52
WRXtranceformed Wrote:
Maengelito Wrote:
Goodspeed Wrote:I still say the most fun I ever had with a videogame was Goldeneye on N64.....best game ever

that was a really good one, followed by super smash bros on N64.

rockets in stack or power weapons in basement pwn3d
Remote mines FTW! Man I fuckin loved that game, and SSB as well! I can't tell you how many drunk / stoned hours I spent playing both of those games. My favorite character was actually Donkey Kong, I got dirttttty with him ! lmao

There were always of course the cheap characters like C. Fiddy and Kirby, but it takes skeeeelz to rape with DK! :lol:

DK's got nothing. i own all with samus
1994 Ford Ranger
2004 Honda S2000
2007 BMW X3
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: