The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




August 26th Dryft Motorsports Dyno Day/Show
#11
Nis01 Wrote:
Rbadboy21 Wrote:I'll be there w/ the Camry Smile 95hp @ the wheels? LOL
Why no RX-7?

Unfortunatley, there is some good and bad news about the mighty house painted Rx-7 Tongue.

Make a long story short, some guy backed into it when it was parked on my street Sad. I got a pretty decent chunk of $$ from his insurance company, so a new paint job is probably in the works Smile.

When I get back to JMU, I will sit you guys down and explain the whole story, kinda funny actually. I didn't have too much time to post when it happened b/c of work, summer class and what not.

here's the link of pics/story if anyone is interested.
http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=558750

Thanks for the concern Smile

Ryan
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: