The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Are you gonna buy a PS3?
No
0%
0
Yes, but when the price comes down (post your price point).
0%
0
Yes I'm going to buy it at launch.
0%
0
0 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Why Sony is going to hell
#27
Goodspeed Wrote:I know about the DS...i'm just not interested in it one bit.

But it contradicts everything you said about Nintendo. The DS is one of the first (probably the first) portables to begin to break into that elusive "Mom And Dad" market, something Sony couldn't do with no competition, detailed instructions, and a map. The Wii is set to be very similar in it's execution.

And cheebus, man, the projected price for a PS3? Thanks but, uh, I'll take a DS, A 360, a Wii and a nice dinner instead.
1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: