The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Lets talk camcorders...
#37
.RJ Wrote:You'll also notice I said I bought its replacement on Craigslist.....

.RJ Wrote:I've been happy with my Canon ZR60. You can get a ZR60/80/90 on ebay or craigslist pretty cheap. I broke mine, picked up another of the same on craigslist for $200, used once.

Smile lol just messin w/ you....well I just got back from shopping around a little and played with both the Canon XR series and the Sony Handycam series and they seem nearly identical, features, pricewise etc. The Canons have image stabilization, so i'll probably go w/ one of those because thats definately a useful feature for what i'll be using it for
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: