The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Lets talk camcorders...
#17
Goodspeed Wrote:^^thanks, video quality looks great. Is it the ZR60 or ZR600?? I'm only finding reviews for the 600

I mentioned in 2 separate posts what model it was.

Edit: I agree with OG wing on the solid-state recording, but the technology hasnt matured enough for me to invest in something like that. I like to let the techno-geeks be the guinea pigs and let the prices come down before I buy in.

This guy - <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://chasecam.com/">http://chasecam.com/</a><!-- m --> - has been working on one but I dont know if its released yet but it seems people have been happy with his other products.
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: