The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Lets talk camcorders...
#5
.RJ Wrote:I've been happy with my Canon ZR60. You can get a ZR60/80/90 on ebay or craigslist pretty cheap. I broke mine, picked up another of the same on craigslist for $200, used once.

Goodspeed Wrote:good low light performance

Are you planning on hiding it in your closet?

no sweetheart, that blinking red light is nothing at all....

Haha, yeah never thought of using it that way. Yeah I have heard nothing but good things about Canon products, they seem to be preferred by most people. I went to a mini expo earlier this summer and played with their Elura 90 I think it was, which had image stabilization, an excellent feature (especially when you're riding balls to the wall in a car around the track), but it was pretty expensive. I'll try to get to best buy or something and play with the ones you recommended, thanks
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: