The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Need help
#14
D_Eclipse9916 Wrote:Hahahaha I would I would but I need to get this car down here so I can start working on it. I am hoping someone would be available tomorrow or the day after or the day after or the day even after that to just take 5 hours of their time or 5 hours of me borrow their truck and go get the car, load it up and get it down here.

DJ, give me a call, maybe we can work something out. I know you'd rather have someone with a trailer, but...

Can't you pull the d-shaft and tow it on a dolley?
1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: