08-12-2006, 09:39 PM
Thanks to Rex's Generosity I got the car running flawlessly this afternoon. The problem was the coilpacks. I put all of Rex's used ones on and it ran like a champ! (MAF and TPS were fine after all).
Earlier today I removed the headliner and sunroof. Talk about a jigsaw puzzle of an assembly! Wow. Took me a good 30 minutes to get it apart once it was out of the car! I found a broken clip that will prevent full operation of the the sunroof. I'm going to check a few JY's.
Also I will be redoing the headliner while I have it out.
Earlier today I removed the headliner and sunroof. Talk about a jigsaw puzzle of an assembly! Wow. Took me a good 30 minutes to get it apart once it was out of the car! I found a broken clip that will prevent full operation of the the sunroof. I'm going to check a few JY's.
Also I will be redoing the headliner while I have it out.
http://www.85xr.com
1985 Merkur XR4Ti Track Car
2013 Ford F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
E46 BMW 330Ci Sport 5spd
1973 Honda CL125S
1985 Honda CX500
2013 Arctic Cat 700 ATV
2017 Onewheel +
1985 Merkur XR4Ti Track Car
2013 Ford F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
E46 BMW 330Ci Sport 5spd
1973 Honda CL125S
1985 Honda CX500
2013 Arctic Cat 700 ATV
2017 Onewheel +
