The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Mikey's '97 VFR
.RJ Wrote:Mike wasnt doing anything stupid or irresponsible and bashing him on the interweb doesnt help anyone.

I really fail to see where I bashed him. All I said was maybe he wasn't ready to have his M (read: solo riding). Since both times he's gone down are fairly "routine" aspects of riding wouldn't that strength the argument that perhaps riding isn't as "instant on" as he's done it. You flamed the shit out of him for riding on a permit right after getting his bike, I don't understand how my comment is any different.

I'm curous though... Mike, how much emergency braking (in parking lots, etc.) have you practiced with your bike?
'76 911S | '14 328xi | '17 GTI | In memoriam: '08 848, '85 944

"Here, at last, is the cure for texting while driving. The millions of deaths which occur every year due to the iPhone’s ability to stream the Kim K/Ray-J video in 4G could all be avoided, every last one of them, if the government issued everyone a Seventies 911 and made sure they always left the house five minutes later than they’d wanted to. It would help if it could be made to rain as well. Full attention on the road. Guaranteed." -Jack Baruth
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: