The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Mikey's '97 VFR
Mike Wrote:The front end of my bike is in about a billion pieces thanks to some asshole that is oblivious to other traffic and nearly caused a 5 car accident (cars darting in all directions while slamming their brakes). Bike don't stop as fast as cars... They fled the scene...
Damn dude, I didn't know, sorry to hear that. Nearly had something similar to me the other day on the way into work. A jackass in a Miata apparently didn't like sport bikes and came to a sudden stop in the middle of a turn for no reason at all. He was staring at me in the rear view the whole time so I knew it was just to fuck with me. Thankfully I had a really padded following distance and was only leaned slightly so I came to a stop a few feet from his car.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: