08-10-2006, 10:21 AM
.RJ Wrote:I wouldnt suspect the MAF just yet - clean it, and then start testing the ignition coils. On those engines the coils will show intermittent functionality.
Nice work pete - I love those wheels! I'm a bit jealous I didnt go get it myself
I actually did clean the MAF a little but I can work on it more.
Is testing coilpacks the same as testing a coil? Any idea what the internal resistance should be? (don't yet have a shop manual for this car).
Adam, No CEL unfortunately...
http://www.85xr.com
1985 Merkur XR4Ti Track Car
2013 Ford F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
E46 BMW 330Ci Sport 5spd
1973 Honda CL125S
1985 Honda CX500
2013 Arctic Cat 700 ATV
2017 Onewheel +
1985 Merkur XR4Ti Track Car
2013 Ford F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
E46 BMW 330Ci Sport 5spd
1973 Honda CL125S
1985 Honda CX500
2013 Arctic Cat 700 ATV
2017 Onewheel +

