08-09-2006, 11:43 AM
I have these on my F3 - <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.newenoughhp.com/nelson_rigg_mini_saddle_bag_page.htm">http://www.newenoughhp.com/nelson_rigg_ ... g_page.htm</a><!-- m -->
They do the job, but could fit better... plenty of room for a few days worth of clothes and they get the job done.
If you dont mind spending a little more, these are better - <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.newenoughhp.com/tour_master_cortech_sport_saddle_bag_page.htm">http://www.newenoughhp.com/tour_master_ ... g_page.htm</a><!-- m -->
Seabass has those and I'd prefer them over what i've got but I'm a cheap bastard with things that are not used very often
I also have a cheap magnetic tank that I bought from coleman for $30 - I think its Tecknic (sp?) brand... I like it, does the job.
They do the job, but could fit better... plenty of room for a few days worth of clothes and they get the job done.
If you dont mind spending a little more, these are better - <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.newenoughhp.com/tour_master_cortech_sport_saddle_bag_page.htm">http://www.newenoughhp.com/tour_master_ ... g_page.htm</a><!-- m -->
Seabass has those and I'd prefer them over what i've got but I'm a cheap bastard with things that are not used very often

I also have a cheap magnetic tank that I bought from coleman for $30 - I think its Tecknic (sp?) brand... I like it, does the job.
