The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




another enzo bites it
#19
Goodspeed Wrote:I heard the name of the Enzo owner, Richard Losee, and I knew it was familiar...he's owned the car since new and it was used in magazines for road tests etc. He was also in an R&T article on the Ferrari Challenge rally. He looks exactly like Christopher Reeves too.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?...e_number=6

I also found this cool registry of Enzo owners
http://www.enzoregister.barchetta.cc/eve...efault.htm
Is this the guy who actually tracks his Enzo? (or used to?) It doesnt look like it (I think that guy is a little older) but I read an article about him. Seemed like a pretty cool guy, and has a ton of track experience. He bragged about being the first in the world to go through a set of $30k Enzo carbon brakes!
SM #55 | 06 Titan | 12 Focus | 06 Exige | 14 CX-5
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: