07-27-2006, 01:04 PM
Feersty Wrote:...and you wouldn't work those hours for such measly pay, for bosses that treated you like shit.
well sorry you got canned, but if the place sucked than maybe it's for the best. FWIW, I make even less than you did, and I do expect to work a little beyond 40hrs/wk as it's a small place and there's tons to do here, but I like it and so do others here. That's what matters most to me. I'd rather work for much less and enjoy it (assuming I didn't have to live in a box), rather than hate work for twice the $$. Since you've got a degree, there's not much reason to put up with a work environment you don't enjoy. Unless of course you value money more than your life.
And seriously. Step one is getting out of NOVA. :wink:
The only thing that stops a bad guy with a van is a good guy with a van
