The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




'96 Accord LX timing belt change
#2
I'm no Honda guy, but I was quoted $600 something for my wife's '90 Accord from a reputable shop when we were in Atlanta. They are kind of a bitch on that car IMHO, but $900 seems a bit steep. I ended up doing it myself.... all day. If that engine's anything like hers, it's two belts, you have to remove all the accessories to get there, you do the water pump while you're there, it's super fun. The motor mounts OTOH are fairly easy (you have to disconnect one of them when you do the belt anyway), but for a street car I imagine the stock replacements are fine.
The only thing that stops a bad guy with a van is a good guy with a van
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: