07-18-2006, 01:27 PM
I should clarify my comment about Hopkins.
He's a great rider, I wouldn't say that he isn't. I didn't mean to imply that. I know how he came up to GP and what his career looked like beforehand... what I meant was that his result sheet isn't as specatacular as it could be.
Racing motorcycles isn't only about how you ride. Yeah, that's the big thing, but there are decisions you have to make along the way about other thigns. For Hopkins, he decided to stay with Suzuki. It was a pretty noble move, to stay with the team that he came up with, but it doesn't look like it's going to net him a win - that's all.
He's a great rider, I wouldn't say that he isn't. I didn't mean to imply that. I know how he came up to GP and what his career looked like beforehand... what I meant was that his result sheet isn't as specatacular as it could be.
Racing motorcycles isn't only about how you ride. Yeah, that's the big thing, but there are decisions you have to make along the way about other thigns. For Hopkins, he decided to stay with Suzuki. It was a pretty noble move, to stay with the team that he came up with, but it doesn't look like it's going to net him a win - that's all.
When it comes to Ryan Jenkins, the story ends with me putting him in the wall.
2009 Speed Triple | 2006 DR-Z400SM | 1999 CBR600F4 | 1998 Jeep Cherokee
-Ginger
2009 Speed Triple | 2006 DR-Z400SM | 1999 CBR600F4 | 1998 Jeep Cherokee
-Ginger
