07-18-2006, 08:38 AM
I've got all the bandwidth needed. I just bought 10 new IP addresses and 1 has MM writen all over it.
As for the domain name, nexpoint would actually make that switch. They manage all my DNS.
It's just a thought; we don't have to make the switch if it's too much of a problem.
Have you ever used the Plesk environment? If not, I'll give you my login to the server and you can check it out and get familiar. Btw... Plesk kicks ass.
As for the domain name, nexpoint would actually make that switch. They manage all my DNS.
It's just a thought; we don't have to make the switch if it's too much of a problem.
Have you ever used the Plesk environment? If not, I'll give you my login to the server and you can check it out and get familiar. Btw... Plesk kicks ass.
--
Aaron
"Early to bed and early to rise probably indicates unskilled labor." - John Ciardi
Aaron
"Early to bed and early to rise probably indicates unskilled labor." - John Ciardi
