The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Dead Battery
#16
white_2kgt Wrote:I jumped PLENTY of dead, and I mean DEAD stuff. We are talking tractors that have sat in the woods for a year or more, they fire right up (well, at least turn over) the dead battery provides no resistance whatsoever.

Having been in a situation just last week where we couldn't jump with a completely friend battery in the loop I'm going to have to disagree. They may not ALWAYS fail in that fashion, but it is definitely possible.
When it comes to Ryan Jenkins, the story ends with me putting him in the wall.

2009 Speed Triple | 2006 DR-Z400SM | 1999 CBR600F4 | 1998 Jeep Cherokee

-Ginger
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: