The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Help me convince my dad he needs a sports car
#7
.RJ Wrote:
Goodspeed Wrote:I'm trying to get my dad to buy a sports car to take full advantage of the location.

Why? So you can drive it sometimes?

If he wants a sports car, he'll buy a sports car. If not, he wont. If someone is not into cars at all they wont generate any additional satisfaction of driving a Z06 over a Merc c-class, especially given the significant price difference.

I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't want to drive it and tear up some country roads, but more importantly I'd like to do it with him. When I was a kid he had a Harley 883 motorcycle and we'd ride together on trips, probably the best memories I've ever had. He drove a 68 Mustang GT in high school, always comments on nice cars we see, and says I'd like to have this and that. I guess I could say I know he wants one, i'm just trying to get him over the edge.

I did look at some "halfway" cars as some of you mentioned, maybe I can sway him on one of those...he remarked he might like to get a hatchback, so I suggested the Astra VXR...240hp turbo :lol:

Thanks for the advice!
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: