07-14-2006, 07:56 AM
This is going to be my transmission rebuild thread once I source all the parts and find the time/space to do this. As my trans rebuild gets underway, I'm debating a few things.
1) TRD Clutch type LSD
2) Lightweight flywheel.
I probably will get the LSD but the flywheel I'm not so sure about. Is it worth it for track abuse in a momentum car? What are the advantages and disadvantages. I had one on the Prelude but never drove it without a stock flywheel so I've got no idea what it's suppose to feel like.
Any of you track guys have a LWFW? What are the pros and cons?
1) TRD Clutch type LSD
2) Lightweight flywheel.
I probably will get the LSD but the flywheel I'm not so sure about. Is it worth it for track abuse in a momentum car? What are the advantages and disadvantages. I had one on the Prelude but never drove it without a stock flywheel so I've got no idea what it's suppose to feel like.
Any of you track guys have a LWFW? What are the pros and cons?
Two feet.
