The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Oklahoma Highway Patrol has Hayabusa Interceptors...
#9
Ross Wrote:
SameeRR Wrote:Also when they are in pursuit I'd imagine their blue and red LEDs flashing bright as dooda.

And dooda is bright, if you know what Im talking about...

you dont?

Yeah, nevermind.

I agree, visibility wouldn't be a problem.

Although if I was getting pulled over by a 'Busa, I'd probably think I was getting pranked.

I'm pretty sure I'd be calling in the badge number before I'd roll my window down.
When it comes to Ryan Jenkins, the story ends with me putting him in the wall.

2009 Speed Triple | 2006 DR-Z400SM | 1999 CBR600F4 | 1998 Jeep Cherokee

-Ginger
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: