The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Worker thread for HYPERFEST '06
#47
Hey guys,

I'm looking for someone to take my spot tomororw, Friday, from 9:30am~5pm, to help with setup of Hyperfest. I just had a nasy failure with my car that is going to require a good day's work to fix or else I won't be driving Saturday and Sunday.

If you want my spot please call me now, I don't care what time it is. 540-421-0200.

You'd have to be at Summit Point at 9:30-10:00am.

And I believe that it's possibly double worker credits.

Thanks,
Peter


p.s. does anyone know Lindsay (Dave's GF) cell phone #? Or a way to get Dave to answer his cell phone Wink ?
http://www.85xr.com

1985 Merkur XR4Ti Track Car
2013 Ford F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
E46 BMW 330Ci Sport 5spd
1973 Honda CL125S
1985 Honda CX500
2013 Arctic Cat 700 ATV
2017 Onewheel +
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: