06-26-2006, 09:54 PM
I have 3 Craftsmen Torque wrenches that I use at work and at home,and they work great. Dad as had one as long as I can remember and still works. The proper way to store them is at the lowest reading on the wrench.
I am proud to say that at work I have a Snap on box that cost me out the ass, and I have like 2 actual snap on tools,and 1 mac tool in it. everything else is craftsmen. Are Snap-On Matco and Mac better? Yes,most of the time,but at this point,cost way too much.
As for Pneumatic tools, It is hard to beat Ingersoll-Rand. Most of the stuff sold by every other name brand is built by them.
As for toolboxes, Craftsmen are great, but a lot of other brands are too. Look around a little bit. Older craftsmen boxes seem to have a better build quality than new ones
I am proud to say that at work I have a Snap on box that cost me out the ass, and I have like 2 actual snap on tools,and 1 mac tool in it. everything else is craftsmen. Are Snap-On Matco and Mac better? Yes,most of the time,but at this point,cost way too much.
As for Pneumatic tools, It is hard to beat Ingersoll-Rand. Most of the stuff sold by every other name brand is built by them.
As for toolboxes, Craftsmen are great, but a lot of other brands are too. Look around a little bit. Older craftsmen boxes seem to have a better build quality than new ones
2014 Tacoma TRD Sport Double cab
2017 Toyota iA/Mazda 2
2017 Toyota iA/Mazda 2
