The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Tool Talk
#23
HAULN-SS Wrote:...not sure about other brands, but the crafstman ones are made of hardened plastic (the actual boxed part) which seems kinda gay for the cost of them.

I have a complete set of them, SAE and metric. I have broken the 1/4" one (just as soon as I got it), replaced and I recently got the 12mm one stuck taking off a driveshaft bolt, backed the bolt out against the DS and couldn't screw it back in and couldn't get the wrench off, so the hammer went to it. Both replaced. Other than those 2, none have broke, if you get them in a weird position they don't grab, but work MUCH better than a cheap set I got for like $20.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: