The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Tool Talk
#7
Evan Wrote:Harbor Freight has some very good tools for very cheap if you know what to buy. The trick is not to get the ultra cheap version of a tool. I bought a $7 set of metric wrenches and they were horrible. I bought a $15 set of metric wrenches and I love them.
Some notables are: Impact sockets, Pittsburgh Longhandle wrenches.

Good point. I got a VERY nice set of Impact sockets IR brand at NorthernTools for $80 (metric AND standard). The same kit at Sears would have ran me over $200. Do NOT buy ratchets or wrenches from harbor freight. I have a few wrenches and what they call 1/2" is laughable. Anything you get a HarborFreight consider it a one time use tool. If you can live with that, get it. If you want your stuff to last and don't want to pay an arm and leg, Craftsman.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: