06-21-2006, 03:29 PM
I think last owner was going for street-rod. I too am a huge fan of computers and fuel injection
. Although on a V-8 ... if you ever wanted to replace the injectors, ouch that hurts! I still remember replacing the injectors on my 280Z ... $300 for six ! Oh btw here is the list of upgrades that I am aware of:
- Mild Cam (unsure of specs)
- 40 over pistons
- Eidelbrock Head
- Eidelbrock Valve covers
- Holley 4 barrel 600cfm carb
- Straight pipes
. Although on a V-8 ... if you ever wanted to replace the injectors, ouch that hurts! I still remember replacing the injectors on my 280Z ... $300 for six ! Oh btw here is the list of upgrades that I am aware of:- Mild Cam (unsure of specs)
- 40 over pistons
- Eidelbrock Head
- Eidelbrock Valve covers
- Holley 4 barrel 600cfm carb
- Straight pipes
