06-20-2006, 02:31 PM
And you could get a speeding ticket every time you do it. Or you could get busted every time you roll through a stop sign. Or you could get arrested when you download an MP3. Or you could go to jail when you drink with minors. If everyone lived life worrying about what could happen, we'd still be living in huts.
Be honest, you're just harping to sound like you're perfect. You're not, sorry.
Do you honestly think if I were pulled over an officer would split hairs like you're trying to do? I've had plenty of experience with them, they will not. I'd go to court, the judge would laugh for having his/her time wasted, and I'd be on my way.
Be honest, you're just harping to sound like you're perfect. You're not, sorry.
Do you honestly think if I were pulled over an officer would split hairs like you're trying to do? I've had plenty of experience with them, they will not. I'd go to court, the judge would laugh for having his/her time wasted, and I'd be on my way.
I Am Mike
4 wheels: '01 RAV4 (Formerly '93 Civic CX, '01 S2000, '10 GTI, '09 A4 Avant)
2 wheels: '12 Surly Cross-Check Custom | '14 Trek Madone 2.1 105 | '17 Norco Threshold SL Force 1 | '17 Norco Revolver 9.2 FS | '18 BMC Roadmachine 02 Two | '19 Norco Search XR Steel (Formerly '97 Honda VFR750F, '05 Giant TCR 2, '15 WeThePeople Atlas 24, '10 Scott Scale 29er XT, '11 Cervelo R3 Rival, '12 Ridley X-Fire Red)
No longer onyachin.
4 wheels: '01 RAV4 (Formerly '93 Civic CX, '01 S2000, '10 GTI, '09 A4 Avant)
2 wheels: '12 Surly Cross-Check Custom | '14 Trek Madone 2.1 105 | '17 Norco Threshold SL Force 1 | '17 Norco Revolver 9.2 FS | '18 BMC Roadmachine 02 Two | '19 Norco Search XR Steel (Formerly '97 Honda VFR750F, '05 Giant TCR 2, '15 WeThePeople Atlas 24, '10 Scott Scale 29er XT, '11 Cervelo R3 Rival, '12 Ridley X-Fire Red)
No longer onyachin.

