The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Mikey's '97 VFR
Evan Wrote:um....you guys are a little too far up Mikey's ass on this one.

Hurt Report Wrote:24. The motorcycle riders involved in accidents are essentially without training; 92% were self-taught or learned from family or friends. Motorcycle rider training experience reduces accident involvement and is related to reduced injuries in the event of accidents.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.magpie.com/nycmoto/hurt.html">http://www.magpie.com/nycmoto/hurt.html</a><!-- m -->

The only reason me and Gerald are "up mikey's ass" is because as soon as he got the bike he immediately put himself into the highest possible risk group for getting hurt as soon as he got the bike. And falling off the bike sucks - it hurts, and its expensive when you shred your gear, I wouldnt want that happening to anyone, its not just a matter of paperwork. I dont give a shit whether Mikey trades in his get out of jail free card for an M license, I'm not always one to do paperwork on time either.
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: