06-19-2006, 10:54 AM
I listened to music on one 2.5 hour ride over the mountains (33-220-250) and it was a nice addition, but I just felt too unsafe. For the music to be loud enough for me to hear it over the bike (when going up the Mt) it had to be quite loud and it definately drowned out ambient noise. Plus, I found that not hearing the engine/brakes/tires made me less smooth.
I decided that it was best to leave them off for that type of ride. If I was doing 100 miles of tuck-and-go I-81 or something, I would probably be fine with music. Anything but rides that require 80-100% awareness.
I decided that it was best to leave them off for that type of ride. If I was doing 100 miles of tuck-and-go I-81 or something, I would probably be fine with music. Anything but rides that require 80-100% awareness.
http://www.85xr.com
1985 Merkur XR4Ti Track Car
2013 Ford F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
E46 BMW 330Ci Sport 5spd
1973 Honda CL125S
1985 Honda CX500
2013 Arctic Cat 700 ATV
2017 Onewheel +
1985 Merkur XR4Ti Track Car
2013 Ford F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
E46 BMW 330Ci Sport 5spd
1973 Honda CL125S
1985 Honda CX500
2013 Arctic Cat 700 ATV
2017 Onewheel +
